Thursday, May 14, 2009

New Tags for me! WOOT WOOT!

I have a bunch of tag show off's!!!! These were all made by MamaCita and SisterDuck over at BFF Kreationz on myspace :) I have to tell you all, I love these ladies! When I first met them quite awhile ago, they both were requesting tags from my site. Then they decided to try their hand at it, and caught on so fast you could see the smoke coming off their keyboards! LOL! I'm incredibly proud of them, and honored to have them work my templates and be apart of this roller coaster. They've learned so much and come so far, it makes Mama Bear very proud lol! Please stop by and check out their site! You can find their link on the side bar under sites I love :) If you request them as a friend, make sure you tell them I sent ya! Oh and I also guest design on their site.. so you could get tags from me :) I don't do it as often as I should, but you will LOVE the tags these ladies do. and Miss MamaCita is a Twilight addict now and has layouts and tons of tags for it :) Go check them out!!!!!!

Thank you my beautiful friends for the awesome tags!









No comments:

Post a Comment