Monday, June 22, 2009

I LOVE THE USA-PTU




I love the U.S.A-PTU

This tutorial was written on June 22, 2009 by Shani aka Wicked Princess. The concept of the tag is mine and mine alone. Any resemblance to any other tag/tut is pure coincidence. This was written for those with working knowledge of PSP.
Supplies Needed:


++Paint Shop Pro ( I used 10 but any version should work)

++Scrap Kit by Natasha called Pure America can be purchased from HERE

++Template 68 by Ali can be found HERE

++Tube of choice. I used the artwork of Suzanne Wolcott. You must have a valid license in order to use her work. You can purchase it HERE

++Mask and Font of choice

Let’s get started!

**NOTES:
-Add Drop shadow of choice as you go
-You can merger layers as you want to make things easier for yourself.

Open the large rectangle of your choice. Using your keyboard short cut keys, (Shift+D) duplicate the frame as a new image.

Open several papers of choice, resizing as needed. For example, when I look at the blue bar where it tells me what I’ve opened (say like paper 2) it tells me what percentage I’m viewing it at. For me it’s usually 16%, so I resize to 16% bringing it to 100%. ( I hope that made sense!) Once you’ve done this, minimize for later use

Next go to the bottom template layer and go to selections, select all, then float, selections defloat. Don’t forget to go to selections, none then delete the template layer. Repeat this process for the rest of the template.

Add a new raster layer and move it to the bottom of the layers palette. Flood fill with your choice of paper and add your mask and merge group. I chose to duplicate it and go to image, mirror.

Open the tag and move it below the star frame and back ground layer. Angle it slightly and add the staple. Duplicate the staple and add it to the other end of the star, where the three tags from the template are.

Add the star, bow and heart from the embellishments, to the end of the tag up at the top. Arrange and place as you like.

Open your tube of choice and place in the center of the star frame. Resize and adjust as you need to.

Next open the basket, candle platter, and rug. Resize then copy and paste each as a new layer, arranging as needed to the bottom right hand corner of the template.

Add the “ewe” s. a. sign to the top left of the star, tilting slightly and add another staple.

Finally add your text of choice, copyright info, license info and tagger markings.

Remember to save and your done!
Thank you for trying my tutorial!

No comments:

Post a Comment