Saturday, June 6, 2009

NEW! More Beautiful tags for me :)

This week I've had the honor of recieving stunning tags from those who have either used my templates, kits or done my tuts. I always get excited too what everyone does! Thank you so much everyone!

The first one is from the incredible and stunning tag is from my girl Alyssa :) You can find her at Alyssa\'s Tutorials ! She's such a sweetheart and does amazing work :)



The next few come from my girls at Alyssa\'s Tutorials They are so awesome. Always can make me smile and have supported myself, Alyssa and my girl Nee at BFF Kreationz . They are forever hard at work making new and gorgeous tags for us :) Please stop by and see them.. tell them I sent you :)







Callie over at Pink Cherry Blossom Creations Made this awesome tag with my Wickedly Dark Scrap KIt and she did a fantastic job! I love the quote she used too! She's done some really good work and continues to work hard for her sequesters. She's a sweetheart and takes a lot of pride in what she does :) Stop by and see her and tell her I sent ya!



I got this one as a surprise email from Gaylene at Aussie Chic Tutorials I was honestly blown away by how beautiful it turned out. Not because she isn't talented lmao.. but because she did such an awesome job with my kit! As a new designer I'm not sure of my creations.. even with tagging lol.. so when something like this comes through its like WOW! I love ALL the tags that have come through with my kit :) Beautiful work. Make sure you stop by and check out Gaylene! Leave her some love and tell her I sent ya :)



Finally I got these in an email last night from Laura Jean.. I was so excited! She did all of these from several of my tutorials. I love how they turned out and so blown away! Thank you so much for sharing with me :) These are awesome. She'll be starting a blog soon, so when she does I'll make sure to link her :) These are so cool :) She really did justice to the tuts and it's neat to see someone use the tuts and able to follow them :)




No comments:

Post a Comment