Thursday, June 25, 2009

New Tags for me!





This beautiful tag was made by my friend and fellow designer Natasha! She used my kit Fairly Otelia. It's beautiful and she did an amazing job.. I so love this. Thank you my friend for the gorgeous tag! You can find her tut forum HERE and you can find her scrap blog Sticky Kisses Designs HERE Make sure you stop by and check her out! She's such a sweetheart :) Leave her some love and tell her I sent ya ;)




This one was done with my Fairly Otelia Kit also, by Susan aka HippieDaze. I'm always amazed by her tags and tuts but so thrilled! I so love this and its so pretty! Make sure you jump over to her blog and check her out! You can find her HEREShe's now making scraps has some templates and rockin' tuts! Show her some love and tell her I sent ya! :) Thank you my sweet friend for the awesome tag!

No comments:

Post a Comment