Thursday, June 4, 2009

Updates...

Hey all. I have a bunch of tags I've done while destressing that I'll be writing the tuts for today. My week started off on a good note and I was getting ready to get a bunch of stuff done for the blog. Next thing I know it all went down hill.

Yesterday my brother was admitted to the hospital because of the pain in his knee. He has ruptured a tendon and it was getting worse as he couldn't keep it stabilized. The meds were not touching the pain and he was just miserable. I talked to him earlier he was doing better today, anxious to get it all over with. He has surgery tomorrow at 10 a.m. to repair it. From what I understand the surgery is pretty evasive and its moving a lot of stuff around in there. EWWW lol. He'll be in the hospital for a few days after that then home to start the rest up and rehabilitation part.

I personally am feeling a bit better than I did over the last few days. It's a lot stress and emotions that go into all of this.

I'm working on writing my tuts today and getting organized when I have some down time. So please stay tuned to what I've got in store! I have some tags to load too that were made for me :)

I hope everyone has a blessed and happy weekend!

~Shani

No comments:

Post a Comment