Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Happy Birthday-PTU



This tutorial was written on January 25, 2011 Shani aka Wicked Princess. The concept of the tag is mine and mine alone. Any resemblance to any other tag/tut is pure coincidence. This was written for those with working knowledge of PSP.

Supplies Needed:

++Paint Shop Pro ( I used 10 but any version should work)

++Scrap kit Called it’s my Party by Stina can be found HERE

++ Two tubes of choice. I used the artwork of Ismael Rac. You can find his artwork HERE

++Template by Sarah called Sweet love can be found HERE

++Font of choice

**NOTES:

-Add Drop shadow of choice as you go
-You can merger layers as you want to make things easier for yourself.
Open several papers of choice, resizing as needed. For example, when I look at the blue bar where it tells me what I’ve opened (say like paper 2) it tells me what percentage I’m viewing it at. For me it’s usually 16%, so I resize to 16% bringing it to 100%. ( I hope that made sense!) Once you’ve done this, minimize for later use.


Next go to the bottom template layer and go to selections, select all, then float, selections defloat. Don’t forget to go to selections; none then delete the template layer. Repeat this process for the rest of the template. Note I removed the work art.

Duplicate the rectangle layer. Go to Effects, texture effects then antique mosaic. I just went at the default settings I had on there.
Open the curtain, resize then copy and paste as a new layer. Move it just above the heart layers. Duplicate it and go to image, mirror. Adjust as needed.
Now open the disco ball you like, resize then copy and paste as a new layer to the left of the hearts. Erase the part of the string at the top. Add the bow you like. Duplicate it and go to image, mirror.

Then open the street lamp, resize it then copy and paste as a new layer to the left of the tag. Remember we are still just above the heart layer.
Open the first tube you like, resize it then copy and paste as a new layer. Move to the left heart, adjust it. On the heart layer go to selections, select all, then float, selections defloat. Then go to selections, invert. On the tube layer, hit the delete key. Repeat this for the opposite heart.

Next open the stair case, resize it then copy and paste as a new layer right in between the tubes on the heart layers.

Then open your second tube, resize if needed then copy and paste as a new layer right in the center of the tag. Adjust if needed.

Add the champagne bottle and glass you like to the right of the tube.
Open your word art of choice, resize then copy and paste as a new layer. Move to the top of the canvas Add the star spray bundle you like to each side of it.
Finally add your text, copyrights and license number. Save and you’re done! Thank you for trying my tutorial.

No comments:

Post a Comment