Thursday, April 16, 2009

A heartfelt thank you...

Photobucket

Good morning friends! I wanted to take a time out from my tagging and template creating to say a heartfelt thank you to all of you. Every day I come on here to add stuff, check out the blog, read the chat box and I'm so excited! So many hits to the blog, people leaving love and beautiful tags I see.

Anyone who knows me well, knows I truly love tagging. It's a huge stress reliever for me and a chance to be creative. When I started tagging, I learned all on my own. I didn't have anyone teaching me or helping me. I started out slow and discovered tutorials. I didn't understand them at first and found some easier beginner ones. Then it just sort of took off from there :) I'm excited to be able to help out and create and do tutorials. I'll be honest I was hesitent at first in doing them, but I remembered how hard it was to do this with out a little help at first. I really want to work on some beginner tuts this weekend too. More step by step instructions... there I go off on my own random thoughts again! lol

All in all, I love doing this blog and I thank all of you who come by and check it out, take the time to use the templates or do the tuts. I really love it when you show me your work! It doesn't matter how many ya'll send me.. I'll post them!

Thank you for the love, and loyalty :)

Much love,

Wicked Princess

No comments:

Post a Comment