Sunday, April 19, 2009

New Beautiful tags from Friends!

I'm always so thrilled to see what work ya'll can come up with! And your keeping me busy! lol. I have to say I've gotten some really positive feedback this week and its really making want to do this more! I thank you all :)

First up we have the ever talented Regina! I'm always amazed at what she comes up with and she never fails to surprise me! I so appreciate her and her love and support. She's an amazing tagger, and you must check her out @ Sinister Scraps! You can find her link over there on the sidebar :) Ty Miss Regina for your hardwork and sharing! *For you Twilight fans, this tag was inspired by it :)




Next we have my girl MamaCita! I love her work and she took time out of her busy days to shoot me a few tags :) I so appreciate her and the fact she uses my stuff :) She helps me out so much, because I'm a ding dong when it comes to the simple things, like support codes and such. What would I do with out her? :) You can find more of her amazing work @ BFF Kreationz you know where to find her linky! Over there ==>>


Then finally we have Michele, who I just met through my myspace page. She shares a wonderful tag site Called Patriotic At Heart Designs. I just added her link this week to the sidebar, check her out! Michele had let me know that she was fairly new to tagging and loves to learn! She has been checking out the blog and has done a tut and checked out a few templates. I think its so cool and honored she shared her results with me! You go girl! :) I'm so happy she's able to use this stuff! Keep on crating girl :)

Here are her tags from the Layers of love tutorial, Templates 1 and 3!





No comments:

Post a Comment