Tuesday, April 7, 2009

New Tags!

Yesterday while I was out taking care of stuff, Miss Alyssa, MamaCita and my new friend Susan were working on new tags! WOOT WOOT lol... I got these in email yesterday and I love them!

First one is from Alyssa, remember she has her own myspace request site A+ Designs! You can find her amazing work there... you can find the link on the sidebar under sites I love. Make sure you told her I sent you! And her creation.. using btw one of my favorite Gorjuss girls :D Yay for spring! The colors were awesome, and I love how she made the template 3 fit in like a garden trellis! How cool is that? It all just fits so perfect together



This one is from MamaCita @ BFF Kreationz, as always she blew me away with her creativity! I love the colors and how well she put everything together. You can also find her work along with SisterDuck on myspace, their link is in the sidebar under sites I love. Make sure you send a note with your request telling them I sent ya! Here it is...


Last but never least, :) is Susan! From the moment I started this blog, she's been right out there sending me stuff and I fell in love with her work! It's awesome and she really took Template 4 in a new direction, and it really worked! I was impressed by how she didn't use any kits with this one, just strictly colors and plug ins! I'll have to get her to show me a few tricks ;) Ty Susan!



As always if you send me your tags, I'll post them AND I'll put them in the slideshow!

Thanks again ladies!

Much love,

Wicked Princess

No comments:

Post a Comment