Friday, May 15, 2009

MIA this next week...




Good Morning Friends!

I will be gone from Saturday until Tuesday. My youngest, Maelynne is having her tonsils and adenoids out on Monday and my oldest, Otelia is having some testing done on Tuesday. We have to travel 2 hours up north to the childrens hospital to have this stuff done, so we're leaving Saturday evening and staying with the in laws. I will have internet access and will be able to check the blog and emails.. but no PSP :(

Depending on how everyone is feeling by wedensday, I should be able to get on and dabble a bit in PSP. It may take me to next weekend to be able to do much. As soon as I can I'll be posting more tuts, both FTU AND PTU. I also have a few templates I need to put up.

Also if you have any suggestions on what you would like to see, please email me! My email addy is in the sidebar :)

I hope you all have a wonderful and blessed weekend.

Much Love,
Shani

No comments:

Post a Comment