Friday, June 19, 2009

Fairly Peaceful-PTU


Fairly Peaceful-PTU

This tutorial was written on June 18, 2009 by Shani aka Wicked Princess. The concept of the tag is mine and mine alone. Any resemblance to any other tag/tut is pure coincidence. This was written for those with working knowledge of PSP.
Supplies Needed:


++Paint Shop Pro ( I used 10 but any version should work)

++Scrap kit by me called “Fairly Otelia” can be purchased from HERE

++Template by Alyssa can be found HERE

++Tube of choice. I used the tube provided in the kit.

Let’s get started!

**NOTES:
-Add Drop shadow of choice as you go
-You can merger layers as you want to make things easier for yourself.

Open the template in PSP, using your shortcut keys on your keyboard (SHIFT+D) duplicate the template as a new image. Close the original.

Open several papers of choice, resizing as needed. For example, when I look at the blue bar where it tells me what I’ve opened (say like paper 2) it tells me what percentage I’m viewing it at. For me it’s usually 16%, so I resize to 16% bringing it to 100%. ( I hope that made sense!) Once you’ve done this, minimize for later use.

Next go to the bottom template layer and go to selections, select all, then float, selections defloat. Don’t forget to go to selections, none then delete the template layer. Repeat this process for the rest of the template.


**Note at this point, I closed off all the layers accept the scroll ones, the top frame and the top background. Then I merged visible, this is optional**

Open the fairy wings of choice and copy and paste as a new layer, resizing as needed. Move it below the top paper and frame layer. Adjust and arrange as needed.

Pick the three sparkles you like, resize then copy and paste as news layers. Arrange them accordingly, spaced out a bit. Check my tag to get an idea of what you would like to do.

Open the cloud and moon of your choice. Resize then copy and paste as new layers into the left hand corner of the template.

Next open the flower bunch of your choice, copy and paste as a new layer after resizing. Place to the left side of the top frame. Duplicate then go to image, mirror.

Add a large flower of choice to the upper right hand corner of the frame, and also to the left bottom corner. Add a tag of your choice below the upper right hand flower.

Open the toadstool, resize and copy and paste towards the bottom of your canvas.

Add your tube of choice. If you just use the one provided please credit me on the tag!

Add any other text and tagger markings you need to.

Save and your done!

Thank you for trying out my tutorial!

No comments:

Post a Comment