Saturday, July 4, 2009

Dare to be different-FTU


Dare to be different – FTU



This tutorial was written on July 4th, 2009 by Shani aka Wicked Princess. The concept of the tag is mine and mine alone. Any resemblance to any other tag/tut is pure coincidence. This was written for those with working knowledge of PSP.
Supplies Needed:

++Paint Shop Pro ( I used 10 but any version should work)

++ Wickedly Dark FTU Scrap Kit by me can be found HERE

++Wicked Template 12 by me can be found HERE

++Tube of choice. I used the artwork of Ismael Rac This was a FTU tube he put on his site. You can find it HERE No license is needed, just credit to the artist.

++Mask and font of choice

++Plug Ins:
-Eye Candy 4000 Gradient Glow
-Xero, Radiance

**NOTES:
-Add Drop shadow of choice as you go
-You can merger layers as you want to make things easier for yourself.

Open the template in PSP, using your shortcut keys on your keyboard (SHIFT+D) duplicate the template as a new image. Close the original.

Open several papers of choice, resizing as needed. For example, when I look at the blue bar where it tells me what I’ve opened (say like paper 2) it tells me what percentage I’m viewing it at. For me it’s usually 16%, so I resize to 16% bringing it to 100%. ( I hope that made sense!) Once you’ve done this, minimize for later use.


Add a new raster layer and move it to the bottom. Flood fill with your choice of paper. Add your mask and merge group. Add a gradient glow of your choice (I used a color from the tube)

Next go to the bottom template layer and go to selections, select all, then float, selections defloat. Don’t forget to go to selections, none then delete the template layer. Add a gradient glow on the fat setting with a color from the tube. Repeat this process for the rest of the template.

Open your rose of choice, resize then copy and paste as a new layer. Move it to the right of the template, angle if needed. Move to the bottom, just above the mask layer. Duplicate it and go to image, mirror.

Next add your tube of choice and use the Radiance effect from the Xero plug in. Use the setting you like best. Center into the middle of the template the way you like it.

Open your choice of ribbon and bling. Resize and copy, paste as a new layer on one of the smaller circles of the template. Add the blink. Duplicate both and go to image, mirror.

Next open the heart charm of your choice, resize, copy and paste as a new layer. Move to the right of the tube and duplicate. Go to image, mirror.

Finally add your text, copyright info, tagger info and license info. Your done!

Thank you for trying my tutorial.

No comments:

Post a Comment