Saturday, July 11, 2009

Gorgeous-FTU




Gorgeous-FTU

This tutorial was written on July 11, 2009 by Shani aka Wicked Princess. The concept of the tag is mine and mine alone. Any resemblance to any other tag/tut is pure coincidence. This was written for those with working knowledge of PSP.
Supplies Needed:


++Paint Shop Pro ( I used 10 but any version should work)

++Scrap kit by Laura called Punkin Love (FTU) Can be found HERE

++Template by me can be found HERE

++Tube of choice or the one I used. I used the artwork of Leigh Young and you can purchase her work
HERE

++Plug ins:
-Eye Candy 4000 Gradient Glow

++Font of choice


**NOTES:
-Add Drop shadow of choice as you go
-You can merger layers as you want to make things easier for yourself.


Open several papers of choice, resizing as needed. For example, when I look at the blue bar where it tells me what I’ve opened (say like paper 2) it tells me what percentage I’m viewing it at. For me it’s usually 16%, so I resize to 16% bringing it to 100%. ( I hope that made sense!) Once you’ve done this, minimize for later use

Next go to the bottom template layer and go to selections, select all, then float, selections defloat. Don’t forget to go to selections, none then delete the template layer. Add a gradient glow on the fat setting the colors of your choice. Repeat this process for the rest of the template.


Add a new raster layer and move it to the bottom. Fill with your choice of paper.

Using your magic wand tool click inside the square frame layer. Go to selections, modify expand by 3. Add a new raster layer and flood fill with your choice of paper. Move this layer to below the square frame layer. Go to selections, none.

Open your bead doodle of your choice. Copy and paste as a new layer and move to the bottom of the canvas. Duplicate it and go to image, flip. You should now have one at the top and bottom.

Add a butterfly of choice to both of the top corners. Then add a flower of choice to the bottom two corners.

Open a bow of choice and add it to the top of the square frame. Resize it as needed.

Next open your tube of choice and add to the frame. Resize and adjust.

Add the wordart of choice from the kit and add a gradient glow.

Add your text, license info, copyrights and tagger markings.

Save and your done!

Thank you for trying my tutorial!

No comments:

Post a Comment