Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Retro Diva-PTU





Retro Diva-PTU


This tutorial was written on July 14, 2009 by Shani aka Wicked Princess. The concept of the tag is mine and mine alone. Any resemblance to any other tag/tut is pure coincidence. This was written for those with working knowledge of PSP.
Supplies Needed:

++Paint Shop Pro ( I used 10 but any version should work)

++Pleasentville by Kikeka Kits can be purchased from HERE

++Template 61 by Missy can be found HERE

++Tube of choice or the one I used. I used the work of Scott Blair which can be purchased from HERE

++Plug Ins:
Xero Radiance

Let’s get Started!

**NOTES:
-Add Drop shadow of choice as you go
-You can merger layers as you want to make things easier for yourself.

Open the template in PSP, using your shortcut keys on your keyboard (SHIFT+D) duplicate the template as a new image. Close the original.

Open several papers of choice, resizing as needed. For example, when I look at the blue bar where it tells me what I’ve opened (say like paper 2) it tells me what percentage I’m viewing it at. For me it’s usually 16%, so I resize to 16% bringing it to 100%. ( I hope that made sense!) Once you’ve done this, minimize for later use.


Next go to the bottom template layer and go to selections, select all, then float, selections defloat. Don’t forget to go to selections, none then delete the template layer. Repeat this process for the rest of the template.
**Note I chose to merge all the circles into one layer to make it easier for myself. This is optional.



Open the gem rain element and resize copy and paste as a new layer. Center it so that the top of it is on the first rounded rectangle layer. Move this layer to just above the second round rectangle layer.

Next open the tall flowers with grass. Center them in the second rounded rectangle. Move this layer just above the gem rain layer.

Open your tube of choice, add your plug in Xero, radiance to the random setting of your choice. Copy and paste as a new layer and move it to above the flower and grass layer.

Then open the fence layer and resize. Copy and paste as a new layer and move above the tube layer. Center and adjust as needed.

Add the doodle that has the grass and flowers next. Resize and copy and paste as a new layer in the bottom right corner of the tag. Make sure this layer is on the top layer.

Open the cloud and rainbow. Resize then copy and paste as a new layer moving to the upper left hand corner of the tag. Angle it to the left slightly and make the rainbow look loke its coming out of the cloud.

Add your text, copyrights, license number and tagger markings.

Save and your done!
Thanks for trying my tutorial

No comments:

Post a Comment