Friday, October 23, 2009

Sassy Saturday PTU


Sassy Saturday PTU

This tutorial was written on October 23, 2009 by Shani aka Wicked Princess. The concept of the tag is mine and mine alone. Any resemblance to any other tag/tut is pure coincidence. This was written for those with working knowledge of PSP.

Supplies Needed:

++Paint Shop Pro ( I used 10 but any version should work)

++Scrap kit by Dorthi called Pink Grapes can be found HERE

++ Template 16 by Lacarolita’s can be found HERE

++Tube of choice or the one I used. I used the artwork of CEI Stickers, which can be purchased HERE


++Plug ins:
Eye Candy 4000

++Mask and font of choice.

**NOTES:
-Add Drop shadow of choice as you go
-You can merger layers as you want to make things easier for yourself.


Open the template in PSP, using your shortcut keys on your keyboard (SHIFT+D) duplicate the template as a new image. Close the original.

Open several papers of choice, resizing as needed. For example, when I look at the blue bar where it tells me what I’ve opened (say like paper 2) it tells me what percentage I’m viewing it at. For me it’s usually 16%, so I resize to 16% bringing it to 100%. ( I hope that made sense!) Once you’ve done this, minimize for later use.

Next go to the bottom template layer and go to selections, select all, then float, selections defloat. Don’t forget to go to selections, none then delete the template layer. Repeat this process for the rest of the template
Add a new raster layer and send it to the bottom. Flood fill with your choice of paper. Add your mask and merge group.

Open the large flower of your choice. Copy and paste as a new layer in the upper left hand corner of the tag, below the rectangles.

Next open the bead string of your choice, resizing then copy and paste as a new layer into the center of the top and bottm rectangles.

Then open the flower branches, resize then copy and paste as new layer on the bottom of the bottom layer then at the top of the top rectangle.

Add a bow and charm of your choice to the upper left hand corner of the top rectangle layer.

Open your tube of choice, resize it then copy and paste as a new layer to the right hand portion of the tag.

Add your text, copyrights and license info.

Save and your done!

Thank you for trying my tutorial

No comments:

Post a Comment