Thursday, December 22, 2011

Rock Princess FTU tut





This tutorial was written on December 22, 2011, Shani aka Wicked Princess. The concept of the tag is mine and mine alone. Any resemblance to any other tag/tut is pure coincidence. This was written for those with working knowledge of Paint Shop Pro.
Supplies Needed:



++Paint Shop Pro ( I used 10 but any version should work)


++ Tubes of choice or the ones I used, which is by Lix called “Malena” which is an Art of Giving Exclusive. You can purchase it HERE

++Scrap kit of choice, I used a FTU one called “Rock Envy” by me, Wicked Princess Scraps and can be found on my scraps blog HERE


++Template by Deb , which can be found on the Pimpin’ PSPers blog HERE

++Plug ins: Eye candy 400 gradient glow
-Penta.com Dots and Cross

++Fonts of your choice. I used Tektron

**NOTE ADD DROP SHADOWS OF YOUR CHOOSING AS YOU LIKE! AND SAVE AS YOU GO!

Open the template in PSP, using your shortcut keys on your keyboard (SHIFT+D) duplicate the template as a new image. Close the original.

Open several papers of choice, resizing as needed. For example, when I look at the blue bar where it tells me what I’ve opened (say like paper 2) it tells me what percentage I’m viewing it at. For me it’s usually 16%, so I resize to 16% bringing it to 100%. ( I hope that made sense!) Once you’ve done this, minimize for later use.

First open the banner template for the forum set.

Next go to the bottom template layer and go to selections, select all, then float, selections defloat. Don’t forget to go to selections, none then delete the template layer. Repeat this process for the rest of the template. On the diamond layers, add a gradient of your choosing. I did a complimentary green and white and fixed the repeat for 3.
Add a soft gradient glow to your second rectangle.

Open up the skull circle frame, and then copy and paste as a new layer. Move it to just above the second rectangle layer. Adjust it as you need too.

Now open up the pin of your choice. I used the white one. Copy and paste as a new layer and move it to the right. Then move it to under the diamond layers. I angled mine. Duplicate it then go to image, flip. Merge down one layer then duplicate it again. Go to image, mirror.

Next open your tube of choice. Copy and paste as a new layer. Move it to just above the diamond layer. Adjust it like y ou want it. Duplicate it and go to image, mirror. Back to the first one, add your plug in, penta.com>dot and cross. Set it to whatever you want. Back to the diamond layer below, go to selections, float, selections, defloat, then select the tube layer again. Go to selections, invert and hit the delete key on your keyboard. Go to selections, none. Repeat this for the opposite side. Add a soft gradient glow to the diamonds

Copy and paste your tube again, and center it into your banner. Adjust as needed. Add a crown to either side of the oval.

What I do here is save……
Now merge all then go to selections, float, selections defloat. Then add a new layer. Go to selections, modify, select selections border and set it to 3. On the new raster layer flood fill with a complimentary color. Then add a soft gradient gloss

Add your copyrights and license info along with y our tagger markings. Save and your done!

Repeat the steps for the avvy.

Ty for trying my tutorial!

No comments:

Post a Comment