Monday, April 20, 2009

Wickedly Random...


Just a few notes friends.. I'm going to be working on changing things on the blog, making things more accessible and hopefully find a better layout. I'm not sure what I'm looking for yet, but I know I want it to really "fit" me lol.

Let's see what else....

Oh yes, if you haven't already, go check out my girl Alyssa! She FINALLY decided to come to the dark side muahahahahahaha and start blogging! She's doing tutorials and templates now too! She's wickedly talented and super sweet! Check her blog out at:

http://alyssastutorials.blogspot.com

I downloaded her first template and made a pretty sweet tag with it.. even if I do say so myself! ;) I'll be making it into a tut this week.

Also I've been on quite a roll the past week or so, managing to whip out more templates that my CT team can keep up with ;) So I'll be posting every day either tuts or templates alternatly. So make sure you check it out! If you haven't already, subscribe to the blog!

I think that's all for now, so I'm signing off my friends to post a new template and get away from the computer. Since sunset is coming and the last bit of day time sun is blinding me right in the eyeball lol!

Have a good night friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment