Friday, May 29, 2009

Around and Around...

I swear that's what I do! I go around and around until my head feels like its going to spin off lol. I'm still battling the never ending cold my kids gave me. My chest hurts, my whole body hurts! On top of that we found out today that my brother tore a tendon in his knee not cartilage. He's in a massive amount of pain and we won't know more about the surgery until next week. Between Mae getting better, me being sick, the other two kids and hubby coming down sick again and Bubba being hurt.. I'm drained completely. I'm hoping to get some better rest tonight and will have the rest of the tuts up I have done sometime this weekend. Even possibly tonight if I can't seem to rest.

I am also finishing up my first scrap kit which will be a freebie :) I will have it done in the next week or so. I keep adding to it :)

I hope everyone has a safe and blessed weekend!

Much love,
Shani

No comments:

Post a Comment