Saturday, September 26, 2009

Fabulous Friends PTU


Fabulous Friends PTU

This tutorial was written on September 26, 2009 by Shani aka Wicked Princess. The concept of the tag is mine and mine alone. Any resemblance to any other tag/tut is pure coincidence. This was written for those with working knowledge of PSP.
Supplies Needed:

++Paint Shop Pro ( I used 10 but any version should work)


++Scrap kit by Stargazer Musings called Spring Fling can be purchased HERE OR HERE

++Template 70 by Blissfully Beth can be found HERE

++3 tubes of choice or the one I used. I used the artwork of Joel Adams which can be purchased HERE


++Plug ins:
-Muera Meister Copies

++font of choice

**NOTES:
-Add Drop shadow of choice as you go
-You can merger layers as you want to make things easier for yourself.

Open the template in PSP, using your shortcut keys on your keyboard (SHIFT+D) duplicate the template as a new image. Close the original.

Open several papers of choice, resizing as needed. For example, when I look at the blue bar where it tells me what I’ve opened (say like paper 2) it tells me what percentage I’m viewing it at. For me it’s usually 16%, so I resize to 16% bringing it to 100%. ( I hope that made sense!) Once you’ve done this, minimize for later use.

Next go to the bottom template layer and go to selections, select all, then float, selections defloat. Don’t forget to go to selections, none then delete the template layer. Repeat this for the remainder of the template. **NOTE I kept the faded mask layers

Open the flower of your choice, resize as needed and use your plug in muera meister copies. I used different settings for each one, its really about adjusting it to your liking. Move this layer below the circle layer. Repeat this for the other circles.

Now open your three tubes of choice. Crop them as needed then copy and paste into each circle frame layer. Move them below this layer. Use the magic wand tool and click inside one of the frames and go to selections, modify, expand by 2. Go to selections, invert and hit the delete key on the tube layer. Repeat this for the other tubes.

Next open the flower pot and flower you like. Resize and copy and paste at the bottom of the right hand side of the canvas.

Open your choice of flower and resize. Copy and paste at the top of the canvas. Move the layer below the flowers layer.

Next open the lady bugs and butterflies of choice, resize then copy and paste as a new layer through out the tag.

Add your text, copyrights and licensing number as well as tagger markings.

Save and your done! Ty for trying my tutorial.

No comments:

Post a Comment